- Secondary springs fit RZR turbo, Turbo S, and RS1 models (Not Pro XP)
- Dark Blue/Orange: This is a little softer than or standard purple spring and will drop RPM by 100-200
- Purple Spring: Our standard clutch spring in most clutch kits is our purple spring. This is a great all around spring for great belt pinch while not being too stiff as being overly stiff can decrease acceleration.
- Green Spring: This is our 1 step stiffer secondary spring over the purple. This will jump RPM up about 100-200 RPM and is a good choice for those wanting a little more spring pressure. Often times instead of switching to the high load helix, we may try this secondary spring first to help offset a heavier machine or much larger tires.
- Brown Spring: This is a very stiff secondary spring and will jump RPM up around 300-400 RPM over the purple spring. This should only be used in extreme cases where the vehicle is very very very heavy, or running extremely large tires without gear reduction
Back to 2017-2021 Polaris RZR Turbo S