Are you looking for the most badass tunes available for your Powervision ? Here you are! These tunes are for customers that already have the Powervision for the RZR S 1000. We are highly experienced in tuning the RZR models and that will show. Our tunes are also easily labeled and will show rough horsepower claims with supporting mods such as exhaust and clutching. These tunes modify all the necessary maps to create big horsepower, while still maintaining a reliable and safe RZR. Each tune is built specifically for your Powervision allowing us to change the tire size or fan temp if needed. We need you to send your PV_INFO file to us before we can send the tunes. For more information on how to get this, see the below description, or this VIDEO.
- Big horsepower gains! The factory timing map is very de-tuned on the S 1000 model along with a few key areas of mapping that is lacking. We give you the tune the factory should have from the start!
- MUCH quicker throttle response and power delivery
- Throttle by wire limiters disabled
- AA's WICKED timing and fuel curve
- Fan on/off temp lowered to 190/185 degrees Fahrenheit
- Seatbelt limiter disabled
- Speed limiter removed in low and high gears
- Rev limit at a safe 9000 RPM
- The Level 1 tune is a huge increase and can be ran with the stock exhaust. This is seriously worth every penny! You are looking at a 7-8 HP gain with the tune, but the down low grunt is absolutely stupid. When testing vs our tuned XP turbo, this S 1000 hole shots the XPT like no other.
- The Level 2 tune is the same as Level 1 but with increased fueling for a slip-on or full exhaust system.
- Looking for a custom race fuel tune? We also have those available upon special request. They offer a timing curve set up for race fuel. Please e-mail for race fuel tunes.
- Tunes are said to "Ship for free" but will actually be e-mailed over to you within 48 hours of placing your order (On weekdays).
- To get your PV_INFO number simply plug your into your computer (No software is needed and this will work on an Mac or Windows computer) using the supplied mini USB cord. Wait for the POWERVISION device to pop up as a drive. Once it pops up, open the folder for this device. Inside the folder for the POWERVISION you will see a PV_INFO file which will need to be attached into an e-mail and sent to email@example.com
- Not good with computers? No problem. Simply send us your Powervision and we'll install the tune(s) and update your device to the latest firmware for $20 extra, which includes the shipping back to you.
- Once you receive your tunes from us: simply download the tunes and find where they are located(most likely the DOWNLOADS folder). Copy the tune files by highlighting them and plug your Powevision into your computer using the supplied mini USB cable. Wait for the POWERVISION to connect and open the POWERVISION drive. Then simply copy the downloaded AA tunes into the folder with the rest of your supplied dynojet tunes. Most downloaded files will go into your DOWNLOADS folder.
- **Tunes are password protected so you will not be able to open or view them in the C3 tuning software**. This keeps our tunes protected from copying, and gives us a good reason to keep putting in the time to make the best tunes out there!
- If you have any other needs in these tunes, or any concerns; please e-mail!