Garrett PowerMax direct fit performance turbocharger kits are engineered for increased engine performance while maintaining OEM direct fitment. With professional engine calibration and tuning, the optimized compressor aero will increase flow and outperform the stock turbocharger.
Garrett PowerMax turbocharger upgrades for the Volkswagen Mk7 2.0 TSI and Audi 8V 2.0 TFSI engine platform are engineered to increase engine performance while maintaining OEM installation specifications. Stage 1 (485 BHP*) and Stage 2 (600 BHP*) upgrade maximize efficiency and airflow compared to the OEM turbocharger. High Temperature, Mar-M alloy turbine wheel, and twin-scroll stainless steel turbine housings are rated for up to 1050 degrees C. These turbochargers are fully assembled with a calibrated electronic actuator and ancillary components for direct OEM fitment.
Stage 1: (GT2260S)
- Direct-Fit Stage 1 with 485 WHP/362 WKW Capability*
- Complete assembly with electronic actuator
- +17% compressor flow compared to IS38 turbo (Stock S3/Golf R turbo)
- GTX Gen II compressor aerodynamics
- Mar-M alloy turbine wheel and twin-scroll stainless steel turbine housing rated up to 1050 Deg C
- The latest generation of journal bearing rotating group with 360 degree reinforced thrust bearing.
Optional Stage 2: (G25-660)
- Direct-Fit Stage 2 Upgrade
- Audi A3, S3, TT, TTS
- VW Golf Base, AllTrack, GTI and R
- Complete assembly with calibrated electric actuator and ancillary components for OE fitment
- 600 flywheel horsepower capability (on-vehicle results)
- +59% flow compared to IS38 turbo (stock Golf R)
- G-Series compressor wheel aerodynamics for maximum horsepower
- G-Series turbine wheel aerodynamics constructed of Mar-M alloy rated for up to 1050C
- Stainless steel turbine housing rated for up to 1050C
- Fully machined speed sensor port