The EA888 Gen3’s OEM maximum operating pressure is 200 bar or just over 2900 PSI. At stock power levels, this is adequate for proper atomization and fuel mass delivery into the cylinders. With increased power demands through tuning and hardware upgrades, the fuel system is pushed to its limits to provide the requested fuel mass. With HPA’s high pressure fuel pump, your tuner has the capability to increase fuel pressure levels to beyond 240 bar (3480 PSI)!
HPA uses brand-new Hitachi/OEM units as cores with custom internal components. Each matched set of piston and sleeve is precision machined, ground to strict dimensional tolerances, and then DLC (Diamond-like Carbon) coated for superior reliability.
Unlike their competitors, HPA has elected to provide brand new fully assembled pumps to ensure each one is built to their strict quality control standards. This eliminates the need for a special tool, bearing separator, and hydraulic press during the installation process saving you both time and money while retaining your original fuel pump for when you want to move on to the next project!
- OEM HPFP Maximum 200 bar (2900 PSI)
- HPA HPFP Tested Reliably Over 240 Bar (3480 PSI)
- Crucial Upgrade for All Stage 3 Cars
- Increased Fuel Flow Rates = More Reliability
- Upgraded Brand New OEM Units
- Bolt-On Installation Perfect for DIY (No need for special tools/equipment)