The 1202 World's Best Belt has a taller side profile, allowing for more hookup on the clutches when compared to the stock belt. This is an upgraded belt for both the RZR Pro XP and RZR Turbo.
- Manufacturing, quality control certifications — ISO-14001, ISO-9001, and IATF-16949.
- 3rd Generation heavy-duty, high-twist Aramid Fiber cord for HIGH HORSEPOWER TENSILE LOAD requirements. Making it the strongest belt on the market, surpassing even our EX and Sand Storm lines.
- Highest shock load rating to date being able to withstand the power of the 400hp machines.
- Increased top cog pressure load design that increases sidewall rigidity, prevents top cog bowing, but still allows for increased rotational flexibility.
- Bottom cog uses HIGH MODULOUS RUBBER COMPOUND (BZX1) for better heat resistance and heat dissipation.
- Bottom cog is impregnated with short Aramid Fibers for better belt-to-sheave adhesion and reduced overall belt temperature.
- Latest bottom cog design for greater rotational efficiency at full shift.
- Precision ground sidewall angle (SCUFFING) for smooth engagement, increased power transfer and lower operating belt temperature.
- Aramid Fiber cord, versus polyester, wraps over bottom cogs for increased bottom cog strength.
- Increased cord pop-out resistance.
This belt is for the rider / racer that is looking for the latest in technology and proven performance.
2021 Polaris RZR XP Turbo & Turbo S